- 2 April 2020
- Simone Keir
The Motoring Group has been reviewing the ever changing landscape with regards to the COVID-19 virus. Our normal Fluid Fridays may be curtailed for a month or two as we see how the global pandemic affects Australia and in particular, Sydney. We hope that we do not have to cancel too many events, however we will be guided by the Club’s management team.
We have, however, decided to postpone the upcoming Motoring Tour until later in the year - making it a Spring rather than Autumn event. The Committee will review in mid Winter to see what the status of our community’s health is. Our Tour was designed to get members to visit the South Coast and buy from farmers markets and visit the local attractions, so hopefully we will be able to support these fire-ravaged areas later in the year.
Convenor, RACA Motoring
For any further information please contact Stephen Wells via firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/RACAMEG