- 26 February 2021
- Simone Keir
A short note this month to remind you of our trip to Orange from Sunday 28 March to Thursday 1 April inclusive.
Planning is well underway, and the itinerary will be available shortly. Highlights will include:
- A guided walking tour of the city, which will include a session on its indigenous food and history.
- A half day trip to the historic village of Millthorpe.
- Tutored tasting at some of Orange’s better wineries, including Ross Hill, Angullong, Philip Shaw and Tamburlaine.
- Dinners at some of Orange’s better restaurants including the acclaimed ‘Sisters Rock’ restaurant at the Borrodell Winery.
- Some down time with fellow club members.
If you’d like to come, or are interested in coming, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0411 103 119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Corks ‘n’ Forks Committee